Cloud Account Actions
1. The newly created cloud account would appear in the progress bar at the top.
2. To start scanning of any cloud account, click on the button, it will start scanning the particular account.
3. You will be able to view the results of compliances after successful completion of scanning.
Cloudnosys provides a feature to schedule the monitoring of your cloud account. It automatically runs the scan for the cloud account at the selected interval.
1. To enable the monitoring for your cloud account, scroll to the desired cloud account and click on the monitoring switch.
2. Schedule the interval for your selected cloud account; the intervals include:
Edit Existing Cloud Account
1. In the Cloud Account dashboard, scroll to the cloud account you want to edit, and then click **Edit**
2. You can only Edit the following:
– Cloud Account Name – changes the name of your cloud account.
– Selected Regions – changes your selected regions.
– Selected Policy in AWS account – changes the policy.
Cloudnosys provides two policies:
Full-Protection Policy (Read and Write)
Security and Audit Policy (Read-Only).
3. Click to endorse the changes.
Delete Existing Cloud Account
1. In the Cloud Account dashboard, scroll to the user account you want to delete, and then click Delete.
2. A warning message would appear, click Yes to confirm.