MULTI-CLOUD SECURITY GOVERNANCE
This e-book has step by step details on how your company can build a security and governance model of Multi-cloud. Multi cloud brings severe challenges around ability to manage and control for security and due to popular demand we created “The definite guide to Multi-cloud security governance.” We have provided some basic steps to more advance topics as well to cover a good mix of cloud maturity scale. With this ebook organizations will be capable of maintaining a hybrid-cloud environment with great security posture.
Written for growing Enterprises, by Cloudnoys certified cloud experts.
Let’s have a brief look at how this e-book will help you in drive success:
- Today most Enterprises run a robust multi-cloud infrastructure in order to drive innovation but lack the governance of multiple clouds. By adapting a solid strategy for its security and governance sets you free from the worries of lack of talent in any area. Merger and Acquisition management activity a reality, and to successfully put arm around all the assets and making it secure is what this e-book is all about.
- To build a powerful Cloud CEO, the three core areas that demands much attention are:
• Security and compliance
• Financial – Cost Control
• Performance Management.
- How to keep a watch on thousands of configurations occurring in the cloud, a paradigm shift to security framework is all you need. It provides controlled testing to govern the inside-out of the cloud.
- Working on building and incorporating security and compliance policies in real-time will safeguard your public cloud from security risks. In this regard, start from CIS that shields organizations from cyber threats. CIS is just the starting point, the ebook explains where you need to end up such as with NIST controls.
- Next, we have to govern and audit everything including service like S3 buckets. It has 10-15 main controls that assist you in having a check on the management of AWS services. Most users are only aware of 3-4 controls, this is not enough. Ebook explain why.
- Another well-known service is virtual private cloud because it is the first line of defense against the hackers. Governing VPC along with its flow logs, turning AWS configuration holds significance. It tracks incoming and outgoing. We show you how to secure VPC for all clouds and what you need to look for. Again, over 20+ controls are present but most users only look at 3-4 leaving holes in their environments.
- Building automation services to drive governance and where you want to start to drive comprehensive security and compliance reporting for governance and manage security risk posture is vital. Therefore, Cloudnosys – security and compliance platform provides security controls, maps them over, and creates control testing. Plus it gives pre-developed policies for you as well. From out-of-the-box security policies to the custom regulations, Cloudnosys helps organizations in making smart moves towards gaining flexibility, speed, and better customer experience.