Following the steps below will help you create an AWS Cloud account on Cloudnosys:
1. Navigate to Cloud Accounts dashboard and click the Add account button (Add Cloud Account screen would show up.)
2. Select Amazon Web Services in Select Provider Screen. Select the regions of your choice from the Regions tab by clicking on the drop-down menu.
3. Enter a valid string in the AWS Account Name field. Log into your AWS console, click https://console.aws.amazon.com/iam/home (opens it in New tab.)
4. Navigate to Roles in the IAM console and click Create Role.
5. Click Another AWS Account in the Create Role screen. Go back to your cloudnosys console and copy the Account ID and paste it in the Account ID field in your AWS console. Click on Next:Permission.
6. (Optional) Navigate to your Cloudnosys tab and copy your External ID. In the options field, click on the first checkbox to Insert External ID.
Note: Do not refresh the cloudnosys tab at this point, because External ID changes every time the page is refreshed.
7. In the next screen that appears, click on Create Policy. A new tab would open with the AWS Create Policy screen.
8. Now navigate to your Cloudnosys tab and select your desired policy out of the two given policies, by clicking on it.
Cloudnosys provides two types of Policies:
– Full Protection Policy (Full-Access) – Provides Remediation
– Security and Audit Policy (Read-Only) – Does not provide Remediation
11. After selecting your desired policy, click on View Policy and copy it.
12. Paste this policy on the JSON editor of the Create Policy page.
13. Click on Review Policy next. In the Review Policy Page that appears, enter your Policy name, its description, and click on Create Policy.
14. Search the policy you just created on the previous AWS Tab. Attach that policy and click on Next:Review.
15. On the next screen click on Create Role, this would successfully create your IAM Role and generate a Role ARN.
16. To get your Role ARN, navigate back to Roles in the AWS console, locate your Role name, click on that and it will open up your role summary, displaying your Role ARN on the top.
17. Copy Role ARN from AWS console and paste it in the Role ARN field in Cloudnosys Dashboard.
Complete the setup by clicking Test Connection and you have set up your AWS Cloud Account!