Single sign-on (SSO) is an authentication process that allows a user to access multiple applications with one set of login credentials. The access management is usually handled by the company administrators. Cloudnosys supports SAML based single sign-on which can be set up with many popular Identity Providers. Here are the steps to set up SSO with Okta.
- Go to settings > integration > SAML
- Copy SSO provider URL from our platform
- Now go to your Okta organization dashboard and add a new Application
- Create a new App and select “Web” as your platform & “SAML 2.0” as your Sign-on Method
- Add an app name of your choosing we prefer “Cloudnosys”
- Paste SSO URL that you copied from Cloudnosys in Single sign-on URL field
- Check “Allow this app to request other SSO URLs”
- Paste the following URL “https://console.cloudnosys.com/__/auth/handler” in the field “Requestable SSO URLs”
- Add “cloudnosys” in “Audience URI (SP Entity ID)” & “Default Relaystate” field.
- Select “Email Address” in “Name ID format” & “Application username” dropdown and click Next.
- Select “I’m an Okta customer adding an internal app” and check “This is an internal app that we have created” and click Finish
- Click on “View Setup Instructions” to view SAML configuration.
- Add the configuration fields into Cloudnosys from Okta and click on “Save” in Cloudnosys.
- Once configured, now you need to add the app to a user on Okta. To do this goto Assignments tab, click on “Assign > Assign to People”.
- Select the user to whom you want to assign Cloudnosys app.
- Add the same email address that you used to sign up with Cloudnsys and click “Save”
Now try logging in via Okta.