This is your guide for Azure Cloud Account Creation. Follow the steps below:
1. In the Cloud Account dashboard, click on Add account.
2. Click “Azure” on the select provider screen and click Next. Insert your account name and the desired regions by clicking on the drop-down menu.
3. Now Sign-in to the Azure management portal in a separate browser window and select the Azure Active Directory from the side menu.
4. Navigate to App Registrations then click on the New Registration button.
5. Fill in details for the Cloudnosys application, and then click Create.
- Enter a suitable name for the application.
- Select your supported account type, which determines who can use the application (recommended: click on the first checkbox)
- After setting up the values, click on the Register button.
6. Copy Application (client) ID and the Tenant ID for Cloudnosys Azure cloud account details and paste it under the required field in the Cloudnosys dashboard.
7. In the App registration page, select the application, then select Certificates & Secrets in the menu on the left. Add a description for the client secret and include ‘expiry date’ (suggested: one year). Click on Add to generate the Secret key ID.
Note: Copy this value because you aren’t able to retrieve the key later. You provide the key value with the application ID to sign in as the application. Store the key-value where your application can retrieve it.
8. For Subscription ID, go to Go to Cost management and billing and select your Subscription Id. Copy the Subscription ID from Azure console and paste it under the required field.
9. Once you have achieved all the required ID’s for the account creation, press the Test Connection button shown on the screen below:
Your Azure Cloud Account has been created!