Cloudnosys provides the facility to get delivery of alerts on your custom apps (Slack, Webhooks) in a matter of minutes and without a single line of code. Now, you can integrate your custom apps to Cloudnosys and get notified of the security risks and alerts in your cloud infrastructure so your team is always up to date with security and compliance posture. The alerts are triggered in a definite interval of time and after the user has run the scan, you can also select the types of alerts to be triggered.
The supported features are:
– New Security Risks
– Remediated Risks
Enable Webhooks Integration
Do you want to see alerts on your own platform? Webhooks has you covered, just add your hook and instantly start receiving notifications on your own platform. Webhooks use a POST type request and accept content in application/JSON format.
1. For Webhooks Integration, Click on Authorize Button under Webhooks.
2. To configure the Integration, enter your Webhooks URL and Authentication Token (optional) and click Save.
3. After Successful Integration, click on the Continue button to Configure Webhooks.
4. Now select the types of Alerts you want to get notified for and click Update.
5. You’re ready to get Cloudnosys Notifications on Webhooks.
Q: What is third-party app Integration?
Third Party API Integration permits you to develop custom applications that connect directly with your third-party software so that you can add features or improve upon business processes.
Q: Why Should I integrate my App with Cloudnosys?
Cloudnosys saves your time and reduces the threats for your cloud environment by allowing you to integrate third-party apps with Cloudnosys so you get notifications for all high-security risks and alerts in your cloud infrastructure. It removes the hassle of checking your Dashboard every time for risks, also keeps your team updated with all the security postures.