- What are Cloudnosys’s key use cases?
Cloudnosys is a cloud security and compliance platform. It helps customers to protect their cloud infrastructure from security threats,data loss and compliance risks with real-time continuous monitoring of their applications running in multi-cloud environments such as AWS,Azure and Google cloud.
- Why do I need Cloudnosys?
Traditional security methods such as firewalls and agent-based protection aren’t ideal in today’s complex and large cloud, Cloudnosys gives you back full visibility and control of your infrastructure, whilst ensuring you are committing to the AWS Shared Responsibility Model by securing all the applications in your cloud environments.
- What technologies Cloudnosys supports?
Cloudnosys currently provides services for three major providers AWS, Azure and Google Cloud platform
- How many rules does Cloudnosys have?
Cloudnosys currently runs over 150+ automated best practice rules and we are constantly adding new rules, so you can expect to see this number grow!
- How many cloud accounts can I add in the trial account?
You can add as many cloud accounts as you want.
- Where can I find pricing information on Cloudnosys?
For the pricing information, go to https://cloudnosys.com/pricing/
- How can I change my pricing plan?
For queries regarding the pricing plan hit us at [email protected] or Call +1 (404) 692-5787
- What should I do when my usage exceeds the limit?
Contact support at [email protected] or Call +1 (404) 692-5787
- Will using Cloudnosys increase my monthly AWS bill?
Cloudnosys accesses your account via the AWS API and therefore does not increase your AWS bill. Your monthly AWS bill will not increase regardless of how many of your AWS accounts are linked to Cloudnosys.
- Can I cancel my subscription at any time?
If at any time you’re unhappy with the service, you can cancel your subscription
- How do I reactivate my account?
You can reactivate your account by contacting your administrator