A. General #
- What are Cloudnosys’s key use cases?
Cloudnosys is a cloud security and compliance platform. It helps customers to protect their cloud infrastructure from security threats, data loss, and compliance risks with real-time continuous monitoring of their applications running in multi-cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, and Google cloud.
- Why do I need Cloudnosys?
Traditional security methods such as firewalls and agent-based protection aren’t ideal in today’s complex and large cloud, Cloudnosys gives you back full visibility and control of your infrastructure, whilst ensuring you are committing to the AWS Shared Responsibility Model by securing all the applications in your cloud environments.
- Which technologies does Cloudnosys support?
Cloudnosys currently provides services for three major providers AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud platform.
- How many rules does Cloudnosys have?
Cloudnosys currently runs over 150+ automated best practice rules and we are constantly adding new rules, so you can expect to see this number grow!
- How many cloud accounts can I add to the trial account?
You can add as many cloud accounts as you want.
- What if we reached the AWS service Limits and will the scan continue to run if this happens?
If the service limit is reached during the scan process, the scanning will fail, return an error and instruct the client to get their service limits increased. we will pause the scanning process till the customer notifies us about the revised service limits. we will then resume the scanning functionality.
- What type of technical support is available?
Cloudnosys is a SaaS solution and self-servicing, however, our enterprise package comes with 4 weeks of onboarding & training. For all other matters, assistance is available via live chat on the platform or via email at [email protected]
B. Cloud Xray #
- What is Cloud xray?
Cloud Xray is an optional & advance feature (deployable module) provided by Cloudnosys to be able to scan your Servers & EC2 instances for Malwares and OS vulnerabilities.
- Where is my sensitive data stored?
Cloud Xray will store the client’s sensitive data on the Redis server, temporarily and encrypted at rest. This data will be held for scanning purposes when it’s triggered. Once the scanning is completed, the results will be shown on Cloudnosys dashboard, and the stored data will be removed completely.
- Do I need to keep any of my resources “Public”?
No. We DO NOT make any of your resources “Public” in your Cloud account.
- Do I need to perform the software upgrades?
When the updates are available you will be notified on the Cloudnosys Platform & email. In case of Architectural modifications, you will be asked to re-deploy the stack set but in the case of virus definition updates, it will be done automatically.
- How can I check and monitor the health and proper function of my application?
To make sure that the application is functioning normally, following steps can be taken:
- You will receive email and platform system notification if there’s an issue detected in the system
- You can check logs (AWS/Azure/GCP) for any errors generated by Cloudnosys deployed resources
- Check to see if the last scanned date is NOT older than expected
- Do I need to perform backups of any Datastore or configurations?
Cloud Xray (AWS Deployable module) will NOT ask you to backup any configuration or datastore, and in case of any malfunction, you can just re-deploy the stack set using the provided CFT and you will be all set to go.
- How does the software patches and upgrade works?
Cloud xray is required to be redeployed via CFT when there is an architectural change. For that cloudnosys team will notify you and provide an updated CFT with instructions. Other components within cloud xray such as virus definitions are auto updated through trusted sources.
B. Pricing #
- Where can I find pricing information on Cloudnosys?
For the pricing information, go to https://cloudnosys.com/pricing/
- How can I change my pricing plan?
For queries regarding the pricing plan hit us at [email protected] or call +1 (404) 692-5787
- What should I do when my usage exceeds the limit?
Contact support at [email protected] or call +1 (404) 692-5787
- Will using Cloudnosys increase my monthly AWS bill?
Cloudnosys accesses your account via the AWS API and therefore does not increase your AWS bill. Your monthly AWS bill will not increase regardless of how many of your AWS accounts are linked to Cloudnosys.
- Can I cancel my subscription at any time?
If at any time you’re unhappy with the service, you can cancel your subscription.
C. Account suspension #
- How do I reactivate my account?
You can reactivate your account by contacting your administrator