To add your Google Cloud Account in Cloudnosys, you have to follow these simple steps:
- Login to your GCP account and select the project which you want to add.
- From the left sidebar, navigate to IAM and Admin and select Service accounts. Then click on CREATE SERVICE ACCOUNT. Provide a name and description(optional) for the service account and click CREATE.
- Choose Viewer and Security Reviewer role to assign at least reader permissions to the service account and click CONTINUE.
- Click on Create Key then select JSON as ‘Key type’ and click the Create button.
(A message saying “Private key saved to your computer” is displayed and the JSON file is downloaded to your computer.)
5. After clicking on Close press Done.
6. Copy the contents of the JSON file and paste it in the Cloudnosys Service Account field.
7. Login to the Google Cloud management portal
8. Then click on APIs & Services in the navigation menu (https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/dashboard)
9. Click on Enable APIs & Services
10. Search for Cloud Asset API and verify it is enabled
11. Search for Compute Engine API and verify it is enabled
12. Search for Cloud Resource Manager API and verify it is enabled
13. Search for these additional APIs, and enable them:
- KMS API
- IAM API
- Functions API
- Cloud SQL Admin API
- Cloud Storage for Firebase API
- Cloud Storage API
14. Then lick here GCP API
15. Make sure you have to enable google cloud Asset API in that project
For this, you search Asset API on the search bar or go directly to the link https://console.developers.google.com/apis/library/cloudasset.googleapis.com
16. Enter the credentials in the Service Account box and click on Test Connection.
Note: On successfully adding the GCP Cloud account in the project a Success popup appears and starts the scan in all resources on that project.
(Scan collects your resources and shows it on your dashboard as well as check each resource either ‘pass’ or ‘fail’ on each signature.)